Posted: September 26th, 2012
Jamie’s Dream Team is a nonprofit corporation organized and existing under the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The corporation was organized on November 21, 2005. Jamie’s Dream Team is considered a public charity by the Internal Revenue Service, and it is exempt from federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Jamie’s Dream Team is managed by a nine (9) member community based Board of Directors.
Mission Statement: The mission of Jamie’s Dream Team is to lift the spirits of those suffering from, and ease the burden caused by, serious illness, injury, disability or trauma.
Purpose: The purpose of Jamie’s Dream Team is to provide assistance and/or make distributions to or on behalf of qualifying individuals who are handicapped, disabled, terminally ill, severely injured or suffering from a serious medical condition, disease, or trauma.
Jamie’s Dream Team – Latest News
Congratulations to our very own Jamie Holmes, who received her Jefferson Award on Monday April 29 2013 at the Carnegie Music Hall in Pittsburgh, PA, USA. Below is a video of her acceptance of the award
Competed on April 14, 2013
On March 7 2013, Jamie Holmes was honored as one of KDKA NewsRadio 1020: Larry Richert Honors Hometown Heroes
- Jamie was one of five recipients of the 2013 KDKA NewsRadio 1020: Larry Richert Honors Hometown Heroes
- Jamie and the other 5 recipients were honored on Thursday March 7 2013 at the Lexus Club at PNC Park.
Whirl Magazine Presents: 13 Under 30: Western Pennsylvania’s rising stars, all under the age of 30! – Whirl Magazine – Pittsburgh, PA – March 1 2013
- SATURDAY, MAY 25, 2013
- GLENGARRY GOLF COURSE
- For more information: http://jamiesdreamteam.myfastsite.net/events/golf-outing-fundraiser/
- Flyer: http://jamiesdreamteam.myfastsite.net/files/2013/03/2013-JDT-Golf-Outing-Glengarry-Gold-Course-May-25-2013.pdf
Have you ever wanted to make a difference in someone’s life? Well, here is your chance !!!
‘12 Hearts of Gold’ is an event to honor the men and women of the Pittsburgh area, who also gives back to their community.
Six men and six women will be chosen among the nominees and they will be paired up with 12 deserving dreams families.
Once paired, you will be given all the information on your dream family and you will fundraise to help create their dream. This is your chance to make someone’s dream come true. So if you or someone you know has a heart of gold please nominate them or yourself, to become one of the ‘12 Hearts of Gold’
Nothing feels better than helping someone in need of a dream.
- Application: 12 Hearts of Gold – Application
- Application deadline is September 5 2013
- The 12 Heart of Gold Nominees will announced on October 5 2013 during a Jamie’s Dream Team event
- More info please go to: http://jamiesdreamteam.myfastsite.net/events/12-hearts-of-gold-fundraiser/
Bus 52, a non-profit internet video production company, spent a day with Jamie Holmes and Jamie’s Dream Team for a day in October, 2012. The following is the Bus 52 report that came out online at http://web.bus52.com/profiles/jamies-dream-team/ on November 21, 2012. Below is the Bus 52 YouTube video report on Jamie’s Dream Team from the same date.
- Jamie’s Dream Team is organizing Alissa Boyle & her fiancé Nathan Grimmes’ Wedding September 7 2013