Posted: December 9th, 2013
Jamie’s Dream Team is a nonprofit corporation organized and existing under the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The corporation was organized on November 21, 2005. Jamie’s Dream Team is considered a public charity by the Internal Revenue Service, and it is exempt from federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Jamie’s Dream Team is managed by a nine (9) member community based Board of Directors.
Mission Statement: The mission of Jamie’s Dream Team is to lift the spirits of those suffering from, and ease the burden caused by, serious illness, injury, disability or trauma.
Purpose: The purpose of Jamie’s Dream Team is to provide assistance and/or make distributions to or on behalf of qualifying individuals who are handicapped, disabled, terminally ill, severely injured or suffering from a serious medical condition, disease, or trauma.
Jamie’s Dream Team – Latest News
Jamie Holmes, founder of Jamie’s Dream Team will be on the Steve Harvey Show on Thursday, December 12, 2013 talking about Jamie’s Dream Team. Please follow the link below to find out where and when the Steve Harvey Show will air in your local viewing area please click here.
In Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania it will be on WTAE-TV Channel 4 at 1 AM on Thursday Night December 12, 2013 Night, (1 AM Friday Morning December, 13 2013)
- Princess party makes pain go away for girl, 5, with cancer – TODAY.com – NBC Today Show website – NBC News – New York, NY – December 5 2013
- Girl Battling Cancer Gets Fantasy Princess Party – (Additional pictures) – ABCNews / Good Morning America on Yahoo – GMA.Yahoo.com – December 3 2013
More Pictures on Facebook: Brielle’s Dream Princess Party – November 30 2013
Other Media Reports
- 5 year-old girl with Lymphoma is ‘Princess’ for a day – Brielle Kelly Princess for the Day - (Video) – Fox43-WPMT-TV – Harrisburg, PA – November 30 2013
- 5-year-old Harrisburg girl battling cancer … – (Video) – CBS21 -WHP-TV – Harrisburg, PA – November 30 2013
- Chronically ill girl treated to “Dream Princess’ party at The Hotel Hershey: Photo Gallery – Patriot-News – Pennlive.com – November 30 2013
- 5-year-old cancer patient becomes princess for a day – ABC27 – WHTM-TV – Harrisburg, PA – November 30.2013
On September 7, 2013 – Alissa Boyle Did it!! She walked down the aisle to marry Nathan Grimes!!
- For more information on Alissa’s Wedding: Alissa Boyle Grimes’ Dream Wedding!! Page
- For more information about Alissa’s Story: Alissa Dream Wedding Page
Jamie’s Dream Team is organized Alissa Boyle & her fiancé Nathan Grimmes’ Wedding on September 7 2013, The video was played at Alissa & Nathan’s reception produced by ShoFilms
Bride fulfills her wedding dream – WTOV – Steuvenville, OH/Wheeling, WV – September 8 2013
Congratulations to our very own Jamie Holmes, who received her Jefferson Award on Monday April 29 2013 at the Carnegie Music Hall in Pittsburgh, PA, USA. Below is a video of her acceptance of the award
To learn more about Jamie please click here
Kylee’s Backyard Playground Dream
Competed on April 14, 2013
To view more about Kylee’s Backyard Dream please click here
Kaeleigh’s Princess Ball
Bus 52, a non-profit internet video production company, spent a day with Jamie Holmes and Jamie’s Dream Team for a day in October, 2012. The following is the Bus 52 report that came out online at http://web.bus52.com/profiles/jamies-dream-team/ on November 21, 2012. Below is the Bus 52 YouTube video report on Jamie’s Dream Team from the same date.
Jamie’s Dream Team would like to thank Bus 52 for selecting Jamie’s Dream Team as one of their 100 stories across the USA they are doing in 2012.
By The Nied’s Hotel Band
On October 1, 2012 The Nied’s Hotel Band released their latest hit, DREAMS COME TRUE that was written for Jamie Holmes & Jamie’s Dream Team, by John Vento, Bert Lauble, & Tim Hadley, produced by Klint Macro for Jamie’s Dream Team, and performed by The Nied’s Hotel Band, along with special guest vocalist Rhonda Watson.
DREAMS COME TRUE
Created for Jamie Holmes & Jamie’s Dream Team, Written by John Vento, Bert Lauble, & Tim Hadley, Produced by Klint Macro for Jamie’s Dream Team, Performed by The Nied’s Hotel Band, with special guest vocalist Rhonda Watson
For more informaion please go to the Jamie’s Dream Team – Dreams Come True Page
If you like the song Dreams Come True, then please consider a donation to Jamie’s Dream Team, so we can make even more dreams come true. You can make your donation online through the Jamie’s Dream Team PayPal Account